Thursday, March 21, 2013

So many to write, so little time

I'm still here. I'm still breathing despite the volume of work I'm so deep into right now.

Pero honestly, kating-kati ang mga daliri ko magsulat. Yes, I have so many ideas to blog about. So many stories and happenings, yet so little time. I'm afraid if I blog during these jam packed weekdays, my family time and much needed sleep (buntis pa naman ako) will be compromised.

Don't worry babawi ako over the coming holidays. Here are the various topics swirling around my head:

On Family

  1. My ancestry (san ako nagmula) as inspired by the cable show "Who Do You Think You Are" (I already have a draft folder of this)
  2. Family events (birthdays/anniversaries/reunions we attended and planned - like my dad and mom's 60th birthdays last year)
  3. Individual posts on the weekend bonding places we went to (museums, theme parks, play centers etc.)
Growing up years (reminiscing lang)
  1. My birth
  2. Early childhood/pre-school
  3. Gradeschool
  4. Highschool life
  5. College life
  6. Friendships
Love and Marriage
  1. Our Love Story
  2. The Proposal
  3. Planning a Wedding
  4. Wedding Day
  5. Keeping the Love Alive - check
Pregnancy and Motherhood
  1. Pre-natal - (finding out, check-ups, outfits, mommy journal)
  2. Baby gear - check
  3. Baby's layette - check
  4. Delivery day
  5. Baby book inclusions
  6. Breastfeeding (storage, work, travel, gear, stories)
  7. Baptism and planning
  8. The First Year (milestones, monthly birthdays)
  9. Birthdays and planning
  10. Toddler years (funny things they say/do)
  11. Kindermusik
  12. Activities/Places to Go - check
  13. Disciplining
Travel
  1. Bohol
  2. HK (1st trip and then recently with my family)
  3. Macau
  4. Singapore 
  5. Malaysia
  6. Ilocos
  7. Travelling with kids/how to pack
Work
  1. Searching/Applying
  2. Going up the corporate ladder
  3. Bloopers/stress points/triumphs
  4. Working mom survival - check
  5. Office parties and other events (attire/fashion)
Beauty/Fashion/Fitness
  1. My tried and tested beauty products - check
  2. Outfit posts
  3. Pole dancing - kaabang-abang =)
  4. Healing diet
Inspiration
  1. On trials and being grateful - check
  2. Dream chart/Vision board and answered prayers - check
  3. Cancer and the road to healing - check
  4. My favorite Saint(s)
Home
  1. Decor/Design
  2. Organizing
  3. Recipes
  4. Crafts
O diba siksik, liglig at naguumapaw ang topics ko! Wish ko lang talaga masulat ko lahat yan this year. I know this drive in me to blog is very strong given I've only started. Some experienced bloggers/writers have gone through writer's block at times. I hope looking back at this post and crossing topics one by one will inspire me to continue this passion for blogging.

'Til my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...