Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oh Boy!

Yesterday Daddy A went with me for my second trimester ultrasound. Well basing from the title you could guess. We're having a boy!


I was totally expecting the baby's a girl, well maybe for the feelingera reason na hindi raw ako pumangit bwahaha!

However, looking back and listing the differences between my first pregnancy with R and with this pregnancy, I could say some old wives tales are not so true after all.
  1. First trimester paglilihi - With R, I was very emotional, as in I cried about anything and everything from movies to the fact na one fine working day hindi si Daddy A ang susundo sakin sa office kundi parents ko. With this baby boy, deadma lang, keber. Also with R I loved all kinds of fruits and vegetables and freshly squeezed fruit juices. With baby boy, nasusuka ako with those blended fruit juices and vegetables. I mostly loved meat products (as in steaks and burgers) with baby boy. With R I was super sensitive with ALL smells (even toothpaste or Daddy A's perfumes). With baby boy, some scents I could take in.
  2. Second trimester changes - With R, I thought naman we were having a boy. Well, umitim lang naman ng bongga ung kili-kili, belly button at linea negra (that faint line from your belly button to your pubis) ko. With baby boy, not much changes with my skin and as others would say, hindi naman ako pumangit.
  3. My baby bump - I could say they were very much the same. So there really is no truth to the old wives tale that if you're carrying a boy, it's patulis and low. I guess it's really attributed to the baby's position and your built. 
Anyway, I'm just so thankful to God for this wonderful blessing. Actually even Daddy A says, "kahit girl uli basta healthy lang". Granting us another baby is already a blessing while a boy is such a big bonus. Sa mga magtatanong ng tips kung paano ba gawin ang girl or boy, ay ewan ko talaga! It's really God who determines. So super thank you Lord. And here's another one who thanks you God:


Can't wait to see you baby brother!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...