Monday, March 11, 2013

My two and a half year old entrepreneur

It's really amazing what toddlers can pick up from what they see. Yesterday, I heard R shouting "taho, bili taho" and saw her riding her tricycle around the house. For pretend play, I stacked up her tricycle basket with tin cans and paper cups. Later on, she sold some to her yaya, me and her daddy.

R: Taho, bili taho!

Yaya: Pabili po (she handed 2 pesos for pretend play)
R: No (nakasimangot at parang ibabato na ung dalawang piso)
Yaya: Magkano ba yan?
R: 5 petos (pesos)

What the?! She knows the concept of pricing and mark-up at two?!

Also one day while cleaning up my bag and wallet, I gave her some of my old/expired cards for her to play with. Then I saw her doing this:

Swiping the card in her laptop like the cashiers in the mall/grocery.

Hope you keep up those entrepreneurial skills anak, and payamanin mo kami ng daddy mo someday hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...