Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Time


Image taken from the web

For the longest time I have been keeping a journal of my musings, irks, exciting and not so exciting days. It's just that they are safely kept under password, in my hardrive, free from curious eyes and judgement. This is my first feeble attempt to post an entry for the world to see. 

Oh no why am I doing this? Backspace...erase...erase.

Why blog? Is it because it has taken the worldwide web by storm and I want a piece of the action? Is it really such a powerful tool that can influence not just one but multitudes? For money? Popularity? Or just have at least someone to listen to my simple joys, ramblings or rants apart from family and friends?

Whatever my motive maybe, which admittedly I may not yet be so sure of, I just feel in this humungous world, I do have something to contribute. Life lessons. And so here let me tell you a little something about Lei and how much she loves life.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leilani, came across your blog from Mommyfleur's blog :)

    Congratulations! Will add this to my 'to read list' :) Looking forward to reading more of your adventures

    -Terry Falcon-Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow Terry! You're also her avid reader? What a small world, well idol naman talaga sya eh diba? =)

      Delete
    2. Yes! i'm a fan :) I'm your fan too :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...