Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's my birthday and JD's fourth month

As I've written in this post, i was so busy but at least was able to take time out to celebrate my birthday and JD's fourth month see post here.

For those who don't know I'm already _ _ secret! Well officially I'm off the calendar but I'm quite proud I don't look it (sabi ng nanay ko) hihi. More of my realizations on ageing in this post.

JD is also four months already and still exclusively nourished by ze boobies hurray!

At four months JD:
has mastered rolling back and forth
loves bouncing/standing (with support)
babbles a lot
giggles a lot (see video link below)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151950303853516&set=vb.746173515&type=2&theater

I'm just so happy and grateful to God for what I have and where I am right now. Thanks for another year, another blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...