Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What to wear, where to go, Halloween 2013

It's that time of the year again wherein moms like me are in a frenzy looking for the perfect Halloween costume for our kids. Or maybe it's just me?! Hehe. As my friends would attest, I love dressing up. That eventually cascaded down to my kids. Most of my friends would say "napagtripan nanaman kayo ng mommy niyo noh?! Here are the evidences:

R's monthly baby photos:

As they say, I have a new victim (insert evil laugh bwahaha). Here's JD in Ninoy:

Here's R in Princess Peach, when she attended our company's trick-or-treat activity in 2011. She wasn't able to attend last year though because of the heavy traffic.

I'm just so fortunate I have a mom who can sew up an outfit/costume in a jiffy. This year I'm still contemplating on what my kids will wear.

There are nice ideas online and would definitely be hassle free. Check out:
http://totsandtoddlers.com.ph/index.php
http://www.celestinaandco.com/category/apron-dresses-and-costumes
Or I may as well go retail since they're quite affordable too. Just hop on over to the nearest mall and check out:
Toy Kingdom
Toys R Us

Now where to bring the kids this Halloween? If your village or office doesn't have a trick-or-treat activity, you may want to check out Smart Parenting's round up of Halloween activities you can bring your kids to.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/travel-trips-activities/a-guide-to-halloween-2013-trick-or-treat-parties/page/1

Have fun and easy on the sweets for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...