Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weekender

Last Saturday was another working day for me, these cuties just pulled me through and inspired me to finish and submit another hundred pager report.


Nevertheless we got to enjoy our Sunday family day. It was another trip to the mall after mass. Where else but our go-to mall, SM Cubao.

As usual, this little cutie was so giddy.

We chanced upon some Halloween costume ideas.

She went through the racks as well and fancied the tutus. She's at the stage where she picks what she wants to wear.

Ooh pretty dresses for little kikays:

Pang japorms for the little rascals pogis:

We stocked up on JD's diapers, take note JD only. R is almost completely toilet trained at just 3 years old. Yey! Also bought breastmilk bags. Lola P got R a blouse at 50% off to match the cute tutu she bought in Divisoria. We also got JD his pang japorms for my cousin's wedding this November. It'll also be R's first stint as a flower girl (excited much!).

Lola P had to leave early cause she had to attend an event. We then had meryenda at Dulcinea. I ordered Vongole and onion soup.

Daddy A had the hamburger steak and R got to nibble his fries:

Afterwards, Daddy A got to buy loafers from Fila that were 60% off. And before heading home, R had her usual carousel ride. Oops we also got bumbilyas pala for the dining area chandelier (they're all busted na kasi). Take note I did not buy anything for myself, wow God indeed gifted me with self restraint for my birthday.

Hope you also enjoyed your weekend with the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...