Thursday, October 24, 2013

BGC Highstreet and Active Fun

On my birthday, we decided to hop on over to BGC for a change in scenery. We first window shopped since the sun was still blazing hot. Our first stop was GAP:

I went gaga (pwede ring loka loka) over this cute polo for JD and it was the only stock left.

But after some thought, (insert konsensya: Daddy A said it's more expensive than the longsleeves polos he buys) I just had to return it. Birthday gift ata sakin ni God ang shopping restraint =)

Next stop was Muji:

It's like that store in the late 90's to early 2000's, Anonymous, by Tina and Ricco Ocampo. I miss that store, the prices there are more affordable. So bottomline, window shopping lang kami here.

We browsed through this shop next. It's really home stores that get me nowadays.

Next, we explored the park. R had fun with the various contraptions, or may I say, playful art they put up in the area.

R wanted to browse through this store next. She's finally transitioned to the Princess phase coming from gender neutral characters like Mickey Mouse and Pororo.

I'm so proud we were able to walk out of it without having to buy anything. She was happy to just try on various accessories.

Daddy A and his little princess:

She insisted on posing with this huge mouse silhouette whatever:

Our last stop was Active Fun. It wasn't our first time here since one of R's cousins celebrated her birthday here. R was so happy upon seeing the play area.

While R and Daddy A were playing, I ordered some pizza.

And that capped off my birthday celebration. Seems my happiest birthday so far, (although it's also the first birthday without my dad) I have my own growing family now. It's really just spending time with my family and seeing the smiles on my kids' faces that bring me joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...