Monday, September 9, 2013

Much Anticipated Sunday

As the song goes, some good things never last. My two and a half months long maternity leave finally ended, so I found myself back to work last week. Sa sobrang sanay ko sa "everyday is family day" peg, it breaks my heart to leave these cutie pies behind, yet at the same time they are the reasons why me and their daddy wakes up every morning to work hard.



Kaya naman yesterday was so much anticipated - our Sunday family day.

We heard mass at PLDM and saw this tarpaulin:



As I have posted in a previous entry, Papa was awarded posthumously by the Diocese of Cubao. How I miss him so much. I truly am proud of him.

After mass, we had lunch at Mama's house. Then we went straight to Trinoma. We were yayaless (nag day-off), pero keribels naman, specially when we arrived sa mall, the bagets were fast asleep hehe. Nakapagshopping tuloy kami este ako lang pala.

First, Daddy A went to Mizuno to check kung meron na nung gusto niyang style kaso wala parin sya napili. I on the otherhand, was looking for black leather pumps. Good thing Rockport was on sale. I got a pair at 40% off. Next naman I looked for was a black bag, nagtagpi-tagpi na kasi ung balat nung bag ko. I went to Charles and Keith and found a tote bag roomy enough to accommodate my pumping gear. Ewan ko ba at feeling student na back to school ako, may bagong shoes at bagong bag. Sadyang sira na lang talaga ung mga gamit ko kaya pagbigyan na.

We then headed to Landmark cause I needed breastmilk storage bags. I got two different brands, Precious Moments and Orange & Peach. Parehong mura kesa sa Ainon, P300 lang. We also stocked up on diapers. While buying a bath rug, I saw a former officemate K and her cute little son.

When the kids woke up, we had meryenda at BK.



Afterwards, we went for R's usual carousel ride and arcade games at Timezone. Before heading home, we stopped by for some ice cream at McDo.



Sigh, will be counting the days 'til the weekend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...