Sunday, September 22, 2013

Art attack, baby's monthly check-up, all about parenting Saturday

Last Saturday, we went to R's school to view their art exhibit. It was one of their activities to celebrate the school's 25th foundation day.

Here are the art works at R's classroom:


Here are my R's works:


I'm so proud of my daughter. Kahit na ba parepareho sila ng ginawang design ng mga classmates niya, for me I could distinctly identify my daughter's work. As early as now, she has her own strokes and patterns in coloring and pasting.

Here is R with her teacher M:


I took the opportunity narin to ask her how R is doing in school, I thought kasi she was shy and quiet. Aba Miss participation and miss friendship pala si R. She always greets her classmates daw and raises her hand whenever teacher asks a question.

At the playground, R had fun with one of her classmates and one of her closest friend L:


Afterwards we attended the parenting seminar given by the school's directress. It was about Ellen Galinsky's 6 stages of parenthood and how to deal with them.

One interesting fact that stuck to me was that there is a study that working moms who exude a positive attitude towards their work and are successful in their careers tend to have successful children as well. So dapat talaga makita ng children ko that I love what I do so they'll be inspired to find a job they love and do well. Basta sakin ang important is malaman nila na sila ang priority ko no matter what and that I work hard for their future.

Right after the seminar, we left for JD's monthly check-up. I'm so glad he's a well baby and his growth is right on track being an exclusively breastfed baby. He got his rotavirus oral vaccine this month.
Doc, isang shot pa:


R naman enjoyed playing with doctora's toys. She even taught another kid (a girl about 2 years old) about colors and shapes. Kaaliw lang, para talaga siyang teacher.


We then had lunch right before heading home. I'm just so thankful for weekends since I have my full time to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...