Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy 3rd birthday R!

Yesterday, my not-so-little girl turned 3. We had a simple celebration at home right after mass. And just this morning, she also celebrated in school. R woke up yesterday morning so giddy after she saw the decorations were put up in the dining area. She kept on saying "happy birthday R!" and kept on spelling her name which was plastered across the wall. Good thing in church, they had a blessing of all the September celebrants. Here's she is in her birthday dress.

For her third birthday, I went with the theme "Barbie I can be (Cupcake baker)" from one of her favorite Ipad Apps of the same name. The cake and cupcakes were from Red Ribbon. I just borrowed a cupcake tier and put one of R's Barbies as a topper. For the buntings, I just used art paper and gift wrapper (cupcake design). Whereas for the balloons, I just bought a pack from the Japanese store which I can still use for various mini celebrations.

We just had a simple fare of white spaghetti. R enjoyed blowing her cake and licking the icing off the cupcake.

Opening of gifts:
From her lola P:
From Mommy, Daddy and JD:
One last shot before Barbie gets massacred:
Had I known I would have a daughter someday, hindi ko sana pinamigay ung mga Barbie ko, specially the Make Me Pretty Barbie (similar to what we gave her now). Iba parin ung mga classic/vintage Barbie.

This morning in school, we brought naman the cake and cupcakes, as well as Jollibee spaghetti. Here she is with her classmates for the cake blowing:

Thank you classmates for the gifts:

For their loot bags, I filled these cute paper cups I got from Robinsons Galleria (I think the store's name is "Spoiled"), with Hello Panda biscuits, erasers, rubber stamps and mini notepad.

I'm glad my daughter had so much fun with her birthday celebration.

Happy 3rd birthday R! Everyday you just seem to amaze us with the things you learn. I also enjoy every moment you hug me and tell me I love you. Nung baby ka kasi ako lang gumagawa nun, now you initiate it. I love you my little daldalita. Can't wait for our future kikay bonding moments. God bless you always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...