Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fully loaded Monday

Yesterday, was a full day. Full of work, full of rains, and full of hope for brighter things to come.

Despite the busy day at work, I felt so accomplished. Natapos ko ung mga to dos ko for the day just in time before leaving for Tito D's (my father's older brother) 65th surprise birthday party. Plus I felt the excitement of having to start a new project at work this week (May sapi lang? Dagdag load pero masaya?) I guess I really love what I do, I just have to admit it to myself. It helps talaga pag may to-do list ka lang everyday para hindi ka ma-overwhelm. Ang saya kasi makakita ng check.

Anyway, back to the full day. After work, I rushed home (harurot levels ako sa kotse) so we could avoid the traffic going to Tito's birthday. Ayun pag sinuswerte nga naman ang lakas ng buhos ng ulan = traffic jam. Buti nalang si bro C na ang nagdridrive. Nasurprise na si Tito wala pa kami. We finally reached the party before 7pm, they were finished eating na. But it was so nice to see our relatives from my father's side, specially my cousin C and her son who came from the States.

Everyone noticed how JD looks so much like Papa. Sabi nga nung isa kong pinsan "nagpalit lang ng katawan si Tito, luma na daw kasi ung dati niyang katawan" hehe. We enjoyed the sumptious buffet at the intimate venue in Royal Palm's clubhouse. It was so nice to see Tito D looking well and still full of stories. You see, right after Papa's passing, he was also diagnosed with lymphoma. I was crushed again, because he is also like a father to us and is one of Papa's closest brother. I was glad to hear that he was able to attend Fr. Suarez' healing mass and is undergoing natural healing through Graviola. I truly pray for more fruitful years for him. Hope he gets to win the battle for our family.

Here we are with more chitchat after dinner. R and her cousins enjoyed dancing to Talking Angela's (Ipad app) music video. Thanks ate C for the pasalubongs!


Happy birthday Tito D! We love you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...