Sunday, September 29, 2013

My little helper, roller, and Downtown

Yesterday we just spent our Saturday at home since Daddy A was at work. We did our weekly house chores and I'm so happy that my three year old was more than willing to help. I think I have to attribute this to Kindermusik since she happily dusted the living room while singing their song "Oh in my house I help clean up". She even helped fold the laundry, the "Montessori" way naman. She also knows how to set the table. I really love that my daughter applies her learnings from school. Sulit talaga! We are also progressing in terms of toilet training #pantylangpagmaytime. Yehey!



My little boy naman also has new learnings as well. Right after he turned 3 months old, I first saw him roll, and now he's slowly getting the hang of it.



You know the new McDonald's commercial "Downtown"?


I can't help but relate them to R and my mom. Ganun na ganun sila. I'm so glad my daughter has this great relationship with my mom. I do hope and pray they'll be like this kahit dalaga na si R.


Talagang terno pa silang stripes na damit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...