Monday, April 1, 2013

Kilig much!

I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with this expression na pinauso ni Vice Ganda: "Kilig much" as viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvZHGVyBx0

Well that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

It's like:
  1. Having your crush smile at you
  2. Getting to have a photo with your favorite artist
  3. Being given flowers/sweets by your loved one
 All because of these:


These women are celebrities and yet they still have the time to respond because I wrote this post. In all honesty, ako po ang honored and touched.

Thanks much! Kaya nga idol ko kayo eh!

2 comments:

  1. speaking of idols, you're becoming one of my idols! to be "liked" by Ms. Daphne, wow, it really is kilig much! keep it up. you continue to inspire me. God bless....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a heartwarming comment like that, I just had to go to your page and blog. And I guess it was meant to be. Your latest post on death brought comfort to me as I have just lost my father recently. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I cannot even imagine the pain of losing your better half. Oh how honored I would be to have you as an E-friend, it helps a lot in the grieving process most specially we share the same sentiments. Thank you so much!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...