Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday fun at Fun Ranch

Belated Happy Easter everyone! I was suppose to post this Sunday night but I was so tired from the day's events. So to proceed with my kwento, last Sunday we started the day by hearing mass, then we had lunch at Mama's house.

After lunch, we headed to the south for C's first birthday (R's cousin) in Fun Ranch Alabang. It was our first time here in the Alabang branch. We frequent the Pasig branch more often. I could say mas malaki parin ung nasa Frontera Verde and mas madaming attractions, but what I like sa Alabang is you don't have to walk much from the party venues to the amusement rides area (lalo na pagsikat ang araw).

Allow me to photo blog nalang this fun place.


Here's the party venue:



The cake:

The loot bags and pinata:


And here's the cute birthday celebrant:


From the balcony, you can view the play area:


After feasting on their sumptuous buffet, what's a party without a magic show:

Mangha si bagets:


Photo-op with the mascot:


Lovely family of the celebrant:

I'm so glad my husband comes from one big happy family. Eto na ang barangay:


After the program, R and Daddy A enjoyed the play area and rides. The party package comes with free unlimited play and an amusement ride ticket.


Nothing brings me more joy than seeing R have fun.

Again, a very Happy Easter to you all!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...