Thursday, April 11, 2013

I dream of flying again

With so many things happening in my life right now, I just dream of flying again to some land where I could just explore and be awed at beautiful places. Experience different cultures and traditions, savor their flavors and colors, and share precious memories with my loved ones.

I intended April to be my month of travel posts since most of us vacation around this time. But with so many things keeping me preoccupied I haven't started with any yet. Hopefully I can squeeze in some time this month to write about these beautiful places. Here are the trips I plan to write about:

It's more fun in the Philippines:

  1. Boracay 
  2. Palawan
  3. Bohol
  4. Ilocos
  5. Tagaytay

Amazing Asia:

  1. Hong Kong
  2. Macau
  3. Singapore
  4. Malaysia
  5. South Korea
It may take long before I could travel again, but reminiscing on these beautiful places that me and my loved ones once experienced would make me look forward to travelling again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...