Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy birthday bro C!

It's my one and only brother's birthday today. At dahil hindi nya alam na may blog ako, pwede ko sya igisa dito bwahaha! Joke lang. Syempre ito'y isang pagbibigay pugay.

Eversince, love namin ang isa't-isa. Sarap nga sakalin ihug nyan eh. When we were kids, aso't pusa lang naman ang peg namin.

Me and C at 2 years and 5 months, respectively

But when we grew older, we began to rely on each other. We knew our similarities, differences and learned to live harmoniously. I guess when we really mature, that's when we get to appreciate what we have and realize those as blessings.

We have the same taste in music and
Anong kalokohan tong pinaggagawa namin?!
clothes...

We depend on each other. He used to be my driver, chaperone, bodyguard during my high school and college days.
Facundo, paki suot ang sapatos ko at ihatid mo nga ako sa party

I owe to his hardwork the full restoration of my first car, which made it to the 2011 Manila International Auto Show:

Sa sobrang love nya kay R, wala syang ibang ginawa kundi alaskahin at paiyakin ang one and only pamangkin nya. Gigil na gigil lang naman sya dito.

But what really touched me was when Papa got sick (his first cancer diagnosis in 2009, which is now back this 2013). He showed just how much he cares. He brings Papa to his check-ups. Nagbabantay sya lagi sa hospital pagna-confine si Papa. Siya rin ang nagpapakain dito (lately he's the only one who can convince my dad to eat). Thanks bro for the times I couldn't be there. Thanks for taking care of Mama and Papa.

My wish for him someday is that he finds the love of his life (someone who truly deserves him at hindi sya sasaktan) and have a family of his own like mine. And sana talaga Papa gets to witness that too (I believe he will, prayers lang).

I love you bro! Kaya natin 'to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...