Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Our firm's fun-tastic Friday

Our office has this annual tradition of dressing up our work spaces for Halloween and handing out treats to the kids. This started four years ago. Basing on FB, seems most offices already do this. It's one of those Western customs we are now Filipinizing. Or just our way of saying Trick or Treat-More Fun in the Philippines.

For the first year, our department's theme was Harry Potter. I had just given birth to R that time so I was on maternity leave. For the following year we went with Super Mario Brothers. R went as Princess Peach and got her share of treats (see picture here). As mentioned in my previous post, we weren't able to go last year because of the heavy traffic. Nevertheless, my groupmates dressed up our area ala Andy's playroom in Toy Story.

This year it was all about positivity. Our group's theme this time was fun in the carnival:

Well, so did two other groups:

Other areas had a fiesta theme:

This one went with Santa's workshop in the North Pole. Quite practical since the decors could stay on 'til Christmas hihi.

Eto Ipad lang ang peg. Kume-Candy Crush lang:

Another group transported us to Legoland:

All those pics I took early in the morning when I arrived, that's why you could still see some kalat. But the areas were magical came afternoon. Everyone transformed into their characters once the kids came.


And here come my kids. Ok so much for preparing this Halloween (see previous post here). I was super busy so I went retail/RTW for their costumes. My super heroes:

R as Wonder Woman, enjoying her popcorn:

JD as Spiderman being carried by the carnival's wizard, one of my officemates:

Here they are fooling around in my cubicle:

All in all, R had fun with her loots (which I sifted through at home - limiting the sweets and retaining biscuits and stickers). 'Til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...