Saturday, August 24, 2013

Super Sale Sunday

Another fun filled family day was spent last Sunday at the mall. End of season sale sa Trinoma. They also have a 50% of sale in their Home section of Landmark. I tried my very best magpigil because we just bought a carpet the day before, kaso talagang may hangover pa ko sa home makeover project ko (see post here), kaya napabili ako ng 2 soap dispensers for the banyos.

We had meryenda at food choices in the second floor, afterwards ang usual carousel/Timezone ni R.



I was supposed to buy pang lakwatsa loafers/sneakers pero namahalan pa ko sa mga nakita ko sa Shoe Salon. Then the kikay stores of Bayo and Kamiseta tempted me because of their 50% sale. Eversince dalaga pa ko favorite ko na sila. I hope hindi pa naman TH kahit I'm an early thirties mom of 2. May nagkakamali pa namang daisy siete pa ko hihi.

I also saw a nice blouse for R sa Kids of Bayo at 50% off. So ayun hindi ko nalayuan ang tukso, here's my loot for the day:



Magagamit ko naman sa office ung skirt and cardigan. I'm really a sucker for sweet, dainty, girly girly clothes that these stores carry. Even their interiors na shabby chic super like ko din.



After Bayo and Kamiseta nagyaya na ko umuwi, mahina ang will power ko sa sale, hindi narin ako nagtangka pumasok pa sa ibang stores. Also there's a storm coming, the rains just won't let up when we got home. Thank God hindi na bumabaha sa harap namin.

So that's how our rainy Sunday went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...