Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy 1st month JD!


Having a new baby again gives the excitement of having to celebrate milestones and monthly birthdays. For JD's 1st monthsary, we just had a simple fare of baked macaroni, donuts and his cake from yesterday's baptismal celebration. R enjoyed blowing the candle for her brother.

Overall, JD is one good baby. I only had difficulty during the first week with breastfeeding. He's what you call a "piranha" baby (ang bangis mangagat). But when I got to correct his latch, oks na. Normal naman ung irregular sleeping patterns kaya keribels lang, expected ko na un. Talagang there are days lang na call center agent ang shift nya.

At one month, JD:
  • bobs/lifts his head when he lies on his chest on top of me
  • smiles
  • coos/ahhs
  • responds to sounds
  • stares at faces and surroundings specially if it has bright patterns (so pag puro tigyawat ka, expect mo na maaliw ang baby ko sayo hehe)
Apart from these milestones and simple celebrations, I get to think of crazy cute ideas to document my baby's growth with monthly baby photos. For R, I did a "calendar girl" theme by dressing her in costumes that represent the month's occasions.


For JD, I still have no idea. I'm still choosing from these cute pegs from babble.com:
http://www.babble.com/baby/10-creative-ways-to-capture-monthly-baby-photos/

Abangan nyo nalang what I'll come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...