Tuesday, September 9, 2014

R's Frozen themed 4th birthday

Wow another month without a post and it's R's birthday already! Time does not just fly, it zooms, whizzes, poof!

I just had to drop by and share with you my little princess' 4th birthday. She has been waiting for this for as long as "Frozen" and "Letting Go" has been going on forever in almost every little girl's mind.

Good thing National Bookstore already carries the Frozen party paraphernalia (banners, puzzles, coloring booklets, loot bags, cupcake toppers etc.). I just hoarded everything!

Here's her party invite for school which I just got off the internet:

That weekend, I decorated our house ala winter wonderland. I used the lanterns from JD's birthday and made the paper snowflake and pompom.

Christmas decors in September! There's Queen Elsa, loving her sleigh. Oh and hello there Olaf!

She was extremely happy when she woke up.

After mass, we had a little celebration at home. Mama invited her choir mates from church. R changed into her Queen Elsa costume (care of Mama's shop) for her adoring public.


Opening her gifts:


Oh so happy:

For her school celebration, we just brought Jollibee spaghetti, cupcakes from Brownies Unlimited, juice and her beautiful cake (care of my talented officemate).


Happy birthday R! Hope you continue to grow up being a responsible, loving and caring person specially to your little brother. People would come up to me and say that I'm so blessed to have a mature and independent child considering your age. I could never ask for more. I always look forward to our girl bonding moments. Like they say, a daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your best friend. 

We all love you so much! Hope you enjoyed your party! I will never tire of making each of your birthdays special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...