Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Post backlogs

It's December already and I have a plethora (yes big word hehe) of posts in my draft folder and lots of pictures in my tablet that I haven't documented yet. My backlog has piled up since the last week of October!

Hay, anyway, to make up for it...here's my best attempt to tackle them one by one. I don't like to do naman a round-up like I did for April to June. More pictures, more kwentos, more posts the better.

So just to summarize my list and tick them of one by one (bullet day I will finish you all):
JD's 4th month check up/Galleria day
Pico de Loro getaway
Undas 2013
Parent-teacher meeting
Weekend roundup - November 9-10
JD's 5th month
Christmas shopping at Trinoma and The Spa experience
Alice in Wonderland party
R's first stint as a flower girl
KKK, Mickey and friends Christmas at Megamall
Christmas shopping continued at SM North
Tagaytay short trip
Hulihin si Hello Kitty sa Megamall

Homaygad, meron pa pala to sa draft folder ko:
Travel posts (Days 3-5 of Daddy A's Korea trip)
Our HK trip
(well mostly all our trips)
Travel tips and essentials
R's first and 2nd birthdays - should've been in September pa

And for December:
Our Wedding - planning and all the chorva (since it's our anniversary month)
What I learned in four years of marriage

Hay talaga, gotta finish them all. Good luck to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...